• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, May 24, 2007

    Reader poll

    Why? Because a random thought popped into my head and out onto this blog.

    I know there probably aren't more than two or three people who read this blog on regular basis, but I invite everyone -- even random visitors -- to respond.

    Here's the question. It may fall under TMI, but you can leave your response anonymously if you so desire. Or not answer at all. Or take me off of your bloglines. Or whatever. But here's the question. Toilet paper etiquette and usage: are you a wadder or a folder?

    Betcha' never had this discussion before! And if you have, I'd love to know the context.

    Me, I'm a wadder. My mom actually taught me as a child to be a folder -- I think to conserve paper -- but I went maverick and developed my own style after being potty trained.

    Why do I want to know this? No reason, actually. Perhaps to reduce the inventory of questions that had been, until now, unasked? Truly, I have no good reason. And no good reason is reason enough because that's what blogs are for, right?

    UPDATE: I guess it wasn't an unasked question. See here. Some even add a third category: crumpler. But I guess I folded crumpling into wadding. Then there are also the "wrappers" who try to ensure zero lack of coverage. Some have also suggested that there is a gender difference with women tending to wad and men folding. Who knew?

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker