• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, May 24, 2007

    Go away...!

    I have this getting-to-be massive zit (the kind that looks horrible but doesn't hurt) under my mouth on the left side and another burgeoning growth in the same spot under my mouth on the right side (the kind that isn't yet visible to others but hurts and is gonna be a doozy).

    So. very. attractive. And, of course, I can't help but touch them every once in a while, aggravating the situation more.

    All right already! When does this stuff go away? I'm thirty-freakin'-nine! The people who said acne was puberty thing LIED.

    Someone told me that menopause does it, but sheesh, that seems so unfair! Don't I get at least a few years of my "womanhood" to enjoy fresh, young, elastic, blemish-free skin?

    I guess not.

    Grump.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker