• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Poor kitty


    And yet, I couldn't resist posting this.

    The original poster of this video on youtube included this blurb about it:
    Before you send the hate...read below:

    A pet supply store offers a "pet spa". It has a device that will wash and dry your pet. After fighting with cats in the past. We decided to try it. The pet store told us that cats love it. As you can see he didn't like it. We stopped it early. I wouldnt recommend this service.
    Trapped in a small place. Alone. Not knowing what was going to happen. Water spraying at you from every direction. Wouldn't any living creature just love those conditions? Yeah, I can just see why someone thought that was a good idea.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker