• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    Damn, I'm nervous!

    This is worse than waiting for grades in law school. Seriously. No, seriously!

    Presumably our agent put in our bid for the house first thing this morning and we should hear something today or tomorrow. I have the feeling that the seller is really quirky, so who knows how he'll react or when he'll even respond.

    Grrr...

    I am NOT a good waiter. Patience has never been a personality trait that I've possessed in any reasonable quantity. I'm a proactive kinda gal. I would rather take the bull by the horns than sit back in uncertainty. This is killing me! Because, yes, I want that house! (hear me, oh, lord of land? divine deity of real estate? god of property? puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze? pretty puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?)

    On the other hand, my desktop "fact a day" trivia calendar has this question for today:

    "In real-estate shorthand, what does the acronym FDR represent?

    Answer: Formal dining room (which this house doesn't have).

    But I'll take it as a positive sign.

    (Also, the other thing my calendar says is that today is Waitangi Day in New Zealand.)

    So there ya' have it.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker