• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 05, 2007

    Good vibes this way, please!

    SM and I signed all of the papers to put a bid on a property today. We both really like the place. I am pessimistic, but he's hopeful.

    And the strange thing is that our reactions are based off of the same information. We found out that the owner of the house has dropped the list price precipitously (like $150K down) over the past year and even refused offers. SM focuses on the dropping of the price and thinks that means he's desperate to sell. Thus, he's optimistic. I focus on the "refused offers" part and think something weird is going on here -- and am all gloom and doom.

    But we signed all of the papers, and our agent is going to get the info over there tonight or first thing in the morning. We'll soon see if this is in play or DOA.

    Send good vibes for us, folks, please!!!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker