• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Because that is indeed why I went to law school!

    I was just informed that, as a relatively junior person in the office, I would be required from time to time to fill in at the reception desk in the front of the office.

    Wa-huuut?

    Now, I don't mind pitching in once in a while -- and I hope this doesn't sound incredibly elitist or snobby -- but I wonder if being a backstop for the receptionist wouldn't maybe a little undermine others' perceptions of my lawyerlyness?

    Not that I don't wanna be a team player... I do. But I didn't really know that "other duties as assigned" included being the receptionist.

    Sorry, but I just had to get this snark out... Snarky, snarky, snarky, snark.

    /snark.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker