• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Tagged back!

    I was tagged back on the movie meme by PTW. She added four more questions and sent it back at me.

    I've never been tagged back on my own meme! Excellent!

    And these additional questions are hard... but here we go:

    21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
    Kazaam starring Shaquille O'Neal. You can just imagine what a thespian treat that was. Uh-huh. I was babysitting my cousins, and they wanted to see it. So I took them. It was an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back. Oh well. At least I didn't have to pay for it.

    22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
    I don't think this movie would qualify as weird, but it wouldn't appeal to everyone so some might say it's weird. Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. It's Japanese anime, and the story is probably geared more towards kids, but it's a really great movie on so many levels.

    23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
    Gosh, I'm not so much into thrillers or slasher films, so my answer here is kinda unoriginal: The Shining or the parts of Deliverance that I have seen (I haven't seen the entire movie). Da-da-da-dun-da-da-da-duh.

    24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
    I don't know if these are the funniest overall movies, but I remember shrieking, shrieking with laughter at parts of both. American Pie and Something About Mary. Yes, it was the adolescent sex jokes and potty humor which got me. You know which scenes I'm talking about...

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker