• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, July 11, 2006

    Hat trick

    Wahooo, it's a hat trick for me!

    I got another call for an interview this afternoon -- three within 24 hours! Great, great news for my ego. Unfortunately, the third one is for an out-of-town clerkship and the only time they offered was the same time as one of my other interviews. And pretty much the only time I couldn't make it.

    I ask them if there was any possibility of any other time, but she sounded skeptical. Getting the panel of judges together with free time on one day is somewhat of a miracle, it seems. I told her that I'd be happy to rearrange my schedule otherwise if there were any possibility, so we'll see...

    And if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. So be it.

    But yay on #3. This will help energize me in my efforts -- gotta keep getting those resumes out the door!

    eXTReMe Tracker