• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, June 05, 2006

    Update...

    So I am scheduled to be sworn-in next Tuesday at 1:00. And we only get two guest tickets for the ceremony. That translates to one for mom and one for dad. It's a damned good thing that I don't have a significant other who really wants to attend. Then what would I do?

    But I am facing a conundrum. My parents are divorced, and I have to snub my step-mother and grandmother if I can't wrangle any extras... It really stinks, and I feel terrible about it (especially regarding my step-mother). Dag-nabbit!

    I understand that the ceremonies are done in alphabetical groupings, so if there is anyone out there in the middle of the alphabet (M-P?) who has any extra guest tickets for the ceremony and is willing to give them up, I'd be so. very. grateful. Or if you know anyone who might have extra tix for the 1:00 event... please forward my plea.

    Email me at dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    eXTReMe Tracker