• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, March 17, 2006

    Me? A shopper?

    You betcha!

    Your travel type: Travel Yup

    The Travel Yup likes exotic and adventurous travel, but prefers big cities with fast paced life. She has a keen interest in other cultures and always brings home a few souvenirs.

    Shopping in Bangkok, getting a tailor made suit in Kuala Lumpur, that's the kind of thing the Travel Yup is into. Even though she likes to get away, she prefers her travels to be comfortable.

    top destinations:

    Hong Kong
    New York
    Bangkok

    stay away from:

    Alaska
    Ciudad Perdida
    Darien Gap
    get your own travel profile

    Travel? Yup!

    I have been to Hong Kong, New York City, and Bangkok -- several times to each city in fact. Good shopping all three places. I would love to go to Alaska, Darien Gap and any lost city.

    And for the record, I travel with a backpack and stay in traveller's lodging. Oh, I don't turn down opportunities for more luxurious accomodations when available -- because who doesn't like a hot shower? -- but I'd rather spend the cash on souvenirs or covering more ground than on hotels with matching towels.

    Speaking of which, I'm off to conquer the sprawling jungle of Houston, TX this weekend. Well, actually, I probably won't get to see too much of it given my time constraints BUT I will definitely shop, see and eat, eat, eat (and shop).

    eXTReMe Tracker