• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, February 24, 2006

    Still pooped.

    Wow, I can't believe how the bar took it out of me. I am still dragging my sorry self around. It's taken me two days to unwind from the torture of the bar, and exhaustion wasn't enough to overcome being so wired for so long.

    I am hoping this weekend will herald a return to normalcy -- only problem is that I don't know exactly what that it. I haven't had a "normal" life since before law school. What? No homework? What's a girl to do? Oh, relax, you say? What a concept.

    One good thing about working for a law firm; they all understand the stress and fatigue related to preparing from for and taking the bar. They all urged me to go home today. So I did.

    eXTReMe Tracker