• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, November 07, 2005

    Omigawd, gentlemen start your engines

    My FINAL finals begin in a month. A MONTH?!?! Holy major uh-oh! I am really on top of things in one class, kinda in another and way outta my league in the third. Yikes. Why oh why do I do this to myself every single semester? I'm kinda smart... you would have thought I would have learned.

    And on a related note. Late Friday was the MPRE. It was much harder than I had expected it to be. Everyone said so. Every question was a matter of nuance, and out of 60 questions, I think I felt solid on maybe 5 of them. Good news for me is that I don't have to pass it because I'm taking the MD bar. But I always want to waive into DC, so I do need the score.

    I have to admit that I'm not feeling terrifically confident about how I did. And this test is supposed to be the easy one -- a piece of cake compared to the bar. If that's the case, I'm in deep trouble. Granted, it was multiple choice, which at least gives you the eeny, meeny, miney, mo option... but ugh.

    Actually, my plan was this: after I got the choice down to two, I always went with the option that screwed the lawyer. You would be suprised at how often that DIDN'T help. In fact, there were times when my last two choices were diametrically opposed. Not a good sign.

    But it's done. Let's hope I'm not the first person in the history of my law school to fail the darned thing.

    Eeeks.

    eXTReMe Tracker