• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    Just goes to show ya'...

    Students, no matter what age, love free stuff.

    Today, my school had its annual health and wellness fair. I made the rounds completely...

    Got my bone density checked. I came in at a healthy .38 which is 119% as compared to a 30 year old (and considering how far the other side of 30 I am... yay!).

    Got my blood pressure checked. 120/80. Okay but not fabulous.

    Refused to get my body mass index taken. After yesterday's humilation with the driver's license, who needs to hear that bad news?

    Got a flu shot.

    And, very importantly to my health and wellness, got a mini-facial, a hand massage (reflexology), a backrub and an acupressure treatment. Ooooh, aahhh!

    I'm gonna miss being able to scam all this stuff when I'm no longer a student!

    eXTReMe Tracker