• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, April 30, 2005

    BFOQ?

    That is, bona fide occupational qualification...

    On Friday, I was up on the Hill visiting some friends/colleagues to update them on a few changes in my life, most notably that I am leaving my job next month. I hadn't seen several of them in a while, and it had been even longer since they had seen me with my hair down and blown out to its full length. My hair is literally half way down my back, which is the longest it has been since I was a little kiddle (as my mother would say).

    Anyway, one of my colleagues in the office of one of the senators representing Hawai`i exclaimed at how long it had gotten and that my hair was almost long enough to do hula dance!

    I laughed and told her that the length of my hair wasn't the only thing keeping me from being able to perform the hula.

    eXTReMe Tracker