• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 26, 2005

    Law, blah, blawg...

    Yup, blogging in class. I bring my computer to this class for two reasons: when the prof gets on a roll, he speaks much too quickly to handwrite notes; and also because frankly, I need a distraction during class when it gets painful. I guess I'm so used to multi-tasking that the irrelevant tangents this class takes leave me wanting to be productive, even if on completely trivial and inconsequential stuff. I know I should be paying attention... I am paying for this after all. I may end up paying for it on the final, but I have to tell you: this class is excrutiating. Tortuous and tortious, too.

    This is my last class of the semester, and the sad thing is that it was such a disappointment, especially after I had looked forward to it so much. The prof really makes a tremendous difference in the worth of the class. Dry, dry stuff can be transformed, and interesting stuff may be petrified as deadly dull.

    What a note to finish this semester on. Sad, eh?

    eXTReMe Tracker