• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, April 23, 2005

    This is it...!

    The last classes I (ever?) take in law school. Although there were a few classes I KNEW I wanted to take and I was constrained by the schedule (some of the classes I would have liked to have taken aren't offered in the fall), it was very difficult to fill in and finalize this registration schedule. I hope I get all my first choices, but I figure that, as a fourth year student, I have GOT to FINALLY be a priority for the school, right? If nothing else, they may just want to get me out! I have to take a few day classes, but I think I should be able to still find work that will accommodate this schedule:

    Employment Discrimination
    Family Law
    Tax Treatment of Charities
    Truth, Falsehood and the Law

    Phew, that decision done, I now have no more legitimate mechanisms for procrastinating doing my outlining... but wait! There's a pile of laundry over there! Hmmm...

    eXTReMe Tracker