• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    Packrat

    Thigs I collect actively:
    * masks from all over the world (mostly bought by me or a friend in-country, rather than on eBay or something)
    * campaign buttons and other political memorabilia from Asian American elected officials
    * state quarters
    * countries (see here)

    Things I collect passively:
    * postcards from around the world
    * books signed by the authors (e.g., Hillary Clinton, Joe Trippi, Helen Zia)
    * things decorated with dragonflies
    * silverware liberated from airlines (by others, of course)

    Things I have a collection of through no directed nor concerted effort of my own (just worked out that way... honest!):
    * dustbunnies
    * black shoes/boots
    * textiles from my various travels
    * swag from LexisNexis & Westlaw

    eXTReMe Tracker