• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, February 27, 2009

    First

    Although layoffs in private firms have been rampant, until today, none of my friends had been axed (to the best of my knowledge). It's actually kinda surprising that my circle of classmates, friends, etc. have gone unscathed, given the massive bad news in the legal sector. Layoff... offers being rescinded... no jobs at all...

    My salary may suck, but working for the federal government is relatively stable. And I am very grateful for that. And not having to worry about if I'll get a pink slip anyday is definitely worth the trade-off in salary.

    I hope the economy turns around soon... there's just too much bad news in the news and my inbox.

    ::sigh::

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker