• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, February 27, 2009

    I've been ignoring

    this particular meme, but I decided to do it since Scooter has been a good egg, putting up with my nonsense. So, Sir-who-Scoots, this is for you...

    Three names I go by:
    1. My real name (which I'm not saying here)
    2. She Says
    3. Chickee (a childhood nickname that my mom sometimes calls me)

    Three jobs I've had in my life:
    1. Attorney
    2. Starbucks barista
    3. Teacher

    Three places I've lived:
    1. New York, NY
    2. Shiga, Japan
    3. Washington, DC

    TV shows I watch:
    1. Project Runway (come back! come back!)
    2. The Daily Show (We've got tickets to see the show on my birthday!!!)
    3. Countdown with Keith Olberman (although not so much these days)

    Three places I've been:
    1. The Grand Canyon, AZ
    2. The Great Wall of China
    3. Kruger National Park, South Africa

    People who e-mail me regularly:
    1. SM
    2. my supervisor at work
    3. Adam Ruben (Moveon.org)

    Three of my favorite foods:
    1. Ice cream
    2. Chocolate
    3. A good crunchy apple

    Three friends I think will respond:
    Honestly? None.

    Things I'm looking forward to:
    1. My dad getting a new kidney and healing well
    2. My birthday
    3. Getting our tax refund back

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker