• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, December 04, 2008

    Performance appraisal

    Just had it.  It was an awkward process.  It always is. I don't think my boss was fair to me on a few things, but overall it was fine.  She did tell me that she put me in for a promotion over the summer with the hope that they could get it approved in time for it to be implemented when I became eligible (next month).  The bad news is that the Continuing Resolution has resulted in a spending freeze, which means that no promotions have been approved in the past month or so -- and we don't know when mine will go through.

    The news of the promotion takes away some of the sting of the no news on the other stuff... and life goes on.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker