• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, December 31, 2007

    Monday morning haiku

    2007.
    It was a fantastic year
    that flew by so fast.

    Indeed, where did the year go? I do have much to show for it, true. It's also really true that the older one gets, the faster the time goes. Whoosh. 2007 is gone.

    Can you believe that we're almost to 2010? It wasn't so long ago that we were all discussing the impending computer meltdowns and ensuing chaos as 1999 turned the dial to 2000.

    But then again, that was a pre-9/11 world -- and that does seem like another life. Heck, it was another life.

    Yeah, I must be getting old.

    (Apologies for forgetting last week because I was in transit from NH to DC...)

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker