• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, October 27, 2007

    Tagged!

    Zuska tagged me with a meme. I feel honored. She usually doesn't tag but instead extends an open-ended invitation to all to partake.

    Tag received, and here goes!

    1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
    Gidget? She's not a person, but she often cracks me up. I guess the answer would have to be SM since we didn't go out or do anything of note last night (and neither Colbert nor Stewart were on).

    2. What were you doing at 0800?
    Sleeping.

    3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    Blogging -- or reading blogs.

    4. What happened to you in 2006?
    I took and passed the Maryland bar.

    5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
    "Okay" -- to SM as he took Gidget out for a walk (it's between innings in the World Series, so he's taking advantage of these few minutes to take care of her business).

    6. How many beverages did you have today?
    Hmmm, two cups of coffee. Many glasses of water. One diet coke.

    7. What color is your hairbrush?
    Purple!

    8. What was the last thing you paid for?
    Lunch for SM and I today at a cafe.

    9. Where were you last night?
    Home.

    10. What color is your front door?
    Black.

    11. Where do you keep your change?
    In my wallet.

    12. What’s the weather like today?
    Gorgeous, sunny and perfect. Gorgeous blue skies with a slight breeze. Just lovely.

    13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
    Coffee toffee crunch. Mmmmmm...

    14. What excites you?
    How? I have to admit that I get into politics. I also shop victoriously and sometimes get excited about that.

    15. Do you want to cut your hair?
    Just did. Today. About three inches. It looks much the same as before, except more sleek and less... um, "I don't give a shit".

    16. Are you over the age of 25?
    Oh yea. I don't even remember 25.

    17. Do you talk a lot?
    Oh yea. Oh yea. Oh yea.

    18. Do you watch the O.C.?
    Uh, no. Never seen it.

    19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
    Yes.

    20. Do you make up your own words?
    Yes, I have. In both English and Japanese.

    21. Are you a jealous person?
    Nah.

    22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
    Allison. Because "A is for Alison".

    23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
    Karin. Karin and Allison are among my very best friends.

    24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
    Daphne.

    25. What does the last text message you received say?
    I almost never get text messages.

    26. Do you chew on your straw?
    Nope.

    27. Do you have curly hair?
    Not really. My mother does, though, so I have wavy hair.

    28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
    Jewelry-making class tomorrow! Yay! It's gonna be fun!

    29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
    My boss's boss. But he's rude in a funny way, so I don't mind.

    30. What was the last thing you ate?
    A blueberry lemon dessert bar (a nutrisystem dessert).

    31. Will you get married in the future?
    Probably.

    32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
    Eh, I dunno. I don't know if I've seen a movie in the past 2 weeks.

    33. Is there anyone you like right now?
    "Like"? As in the junior high school meaning of it? No. But I love SM.

    34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
    Right before dinner tonight.

    35. Are you currently depressed?
    Nope.

    36. Did you cry today?
    Nope.

    37. Why did you answer and post this?
    Because I'm a lemming. Okay, that's not true. But I was tagged, and I'm happy to participate in memes. It gives me something to blog about. But this meme kinda sounds like it was originated by a high school student...

    38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
    Hmmm, Zuska tagged several others I might have tagged... So then, how about Scooter, Kristine, Betty Joan, Nell and Liz (if she's still reading my blog).

    AND, feel free to change out one of these questions for anything else you want to ask and answer.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker