• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, October 25, 2007

    Because I haven't done one of these things for a while

    Stolen from Zuska...

    What Kind of Reader Are You?
    Your Result: Book Snob
     

    You like to think you're one of the literati, but actually you're just a snob who can read. You read mostly for the social credit you can get out of it.

    Literate Good Citizen
     
    Dedicated Reader
     
    Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
     
    Fad Reader
     
    Non-Reader
     
    What Kind of Reader Are You?
    Create Your Own Quiz


    I think the "non-reader" points came from the fact that the first thought through my head if an airline lost my luggage would be nowhere near "oh thank goodness I have lots to read!" Pffft.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker