• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, August 27, 2007

    Monday morning haiku

    And so it begins.
    Five days here for two away.
    Chronic Monday blahs.

    Except this is a long weekend coming up, so I'll get three away. And for the first time in more than a month, I have nothing, sweet nothing, planned for the weekend. Yay! Not that I'm complaining about last weekend, but there is something to be said for days unscheduled.

    I love those.

    I don't get enough these days.

    But I'm back at the grind. The job is still okay, but only okay. It increasingly has me wondering how long I'm willing to put in here. Or how much I'm willing to put up with?

    Some significant structural changes will take place next month, however, so I'm hanging on to see if the net effect is positive or negative.

    Stay tuned.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker