• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, July 01, 2007

    Lazy butt

    Yeah, that's me. SM kicked butt over the weekend -- especially today -- and did so much unpacking that the house doesn't resemble at all the mess we had on Friday. We He has uncovered the livingroom and the dining room. There are actually rooms under all of the crap. Who knew? The basement also now looks like a room, even though it's stacked with even more boxes (that's our "swing" space as we unpack and figure out where things go). But now I wouldn't be completely humiliated to have someone come over unannounced. We haven't reached the stage where we'd invite guests, but thankfully, the house is no longer a dangerous obstacle course.

    Me? I worked on the kitchen some more and did about four loads in the dishwasher. And also watched TV all day today. I didn't even go outside, even though the weather was fantastic. I'm a lazy butt.

    SM did everything else. Everything. He's da' man.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker