• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Because I was amused...

    And because I haven't gotten my snark on in a while, I'm going to steal some of Jami's post: 50 Liberal Bumper Stickers.

    Political agendas aside, many ring true.

  • "We need a president who's fluent in at least one language." -- Buck Henry

  • "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, based on the Christian religion." -- George Washington

  • "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" -- Sinclair Lewis

  • "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -- James Madison

  • "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -- Thomas Jefferson

  • "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

  • Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow-minded bigoted asshole!

  • God Bless Everyone - NO EXCEPTIONS.

  • Sure, evolution is a theory ... kind of like gravity.

  • You can't be pro-war and pro-life.

  • When Jesus said to love your enemies, he probably meant don't kill them.

  • Hate and discrimination are not family values.

  • Let's bring democracy back to America first.

  • Of course it hurts. You're getting screwed by an elephant.

  • If the fetus you save is gay, will you still fight for its rights?

  • Shhhhh...Bush is listening. Use big words.

  • Support the troops - Bring them home!

  • When you fight evil with evil, evil wins.

  • I love my country, but I fear its government.

  • Is lying the country into a war a high crime or a misdemeanor?

  • More trees. Less Bush.

  • Where's your W sticker now?

  • January 20, 2009: End of an error.
  • Labels: , , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker