• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    In case you were wondering...

    The house is a mess, and we need to unpack so that my wardrobe doesn't turn into 70s suburban-track housing: the same thing every third iteration (day). The dog stinks and needs a bath. Work is less than challenging -- except when it comes to office politics which are deadly -- and I am increasingly questioning whether this is where I want to work long term. I am close to the heaviest I've ever weighed in my entire life. SM is working such long hours that he's out before I get up in the morning and ready to fall asleep just when I'm hitting my stride at around 10:00. I am spending money faster than I'm earning it.

    But ya' know what? Life is good. SM and I are good. Gidget is good. The house is good. The rest feels like mere bumps in the road.

    I'm pretty freakin' happy.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker