• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, March 05, 2007

    FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

    Can you tell I'm not happy?

    The sellers of the house that we put a bid on -- THE BID WHICH THEY ACCEPTED -- have now refused to sell us the place and have told us that they are taking the place off of the market completely.

    WTF???

    SM is wholly pissed off -- which is totally counter to his personality. He never gets angry. Never. This is how jerked around we both feel.

    I'm depressed. And that's totally in keeping with my personality.

    Big. Fat. Stinky. Poop.

    It's at times like this that I wished I drank. I don't. Instead I may have to dive into a pool of chocolate. Or something to drown my sorrows.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker