• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, March 05, 2007

    I'm not sure, but this just may be over the top.

    Check out my dinners for the next week:
    Thursday -- Bezu (French/Asian fusion)
    Friday -- Rasika (modern Indian)
    Saturday -- TenPenh (Asian fusion)
    Sunday -- Mom's homecooking (Croatian traditional)
    Monday -- 14K (contemporary American)
    Tuesday -- Buddakan (Asian fusion)
    Wednesday -- Morimoto (Japanese fusion by the Iron Chef!!! Need I elaborate?)
    Thursday -- Alma De Cuba (contemporary Cuban)
    Friday -- Pepto and Alka Seltzer? (not because the food isn't good but because it will be too good and too rich... ahh, how I will suffer!)
    That's gotta be the best eating since I took a trip to New Orleans and we organized our entire vacation around what we would eat. Beignets and etouffee and seafood... Oh my!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker