• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    DeLay coming back to DC

    Tom DeLay that is. Yeah, he was on our plane from Houston (we connected from Honolulu through Houston to DC). It was all I could do not to make a face at him. And the flight was also late taking off.

    So I'm back from the beautiful island, the 80+ degree temperatures. And beat. And it's kinda a bit colder here (yeah, pooor me, I know). I didn't sleep on the plane at all because my dad fidgeted the whole time. Today is was my recovery day. I slept a chunk of it away and am still in a fog. I'll post about the trip later this week.

    Meanwhile, wish me good luck on getting my sleep schedule something resembling normal. Eeeks. That five hour time difference is gonna make my life rough in the next few days.

    eXTReMe Tracker