• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, November 24, 2006

    Hey Macophiles!

    It's now officially the Christmas shopping season. "Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!"

    And I need some help... While I have a blackbelt in shopping, others (my folks mainly) always ask for a wish list. Being the consummate consumer, I do keep one on Amazon, but it's time to update it.

    So here's my question for any readers who are members of the cult of Mac... can you give me a recommendation for a graphics software package? It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Basically, I want to use it for photographs. I have any old version of Photoshop which works just fine (and is the level of bells and whistles that I need), but I wondered if there are any good photoshop-like programs out there that work particularly well with a Mac -- and which may allow me to expand my graphics capabilities a bit?

    Thanks for your help!

    eXTReMe Tracker