• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, November 24, 2006

    I'm still stuffed from Thanksgiving

    Portion control, smortion control. It's no wonder I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. Big, ol' bloated belly here!

    So today, after I get off my lazy ass, we're gonna do some shopping. Not at a mall, but rather on the Mall. We're going to hit the museum stores at the Smithsonian. If you've never been, each museum has its own gift shop, and they have some way cool stuff. There's also an online version, but it doesn't sell freeze-dried ice cream which is one of those things that kids adore -- myself included when I was younger -- but adults think is absolutely disgusting (myself included now).

    But hey, we're shopping for outta town nieces and nephews, so it's our duty to gross out the parents, right?

    eXTReMe Tracker