• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, August 17, 2006

    Huh!

    Who knew? Several Members of Congress and Senators maintain blogs.

    Well, okay, their staffers maintain the blogs, but who knew that any Congressional offices were blogging? Actually, some people did know, but I didn't.

    So I did some digging to find individual members' official Congressional blogs -- as opposed to blogs for the office (such as Majority Leader or Democratic Caucus blogs) or guest blogging elsewhere or their campaign blogs.

    They aren't all current (presumably, these offices have more important business to keep them busy), but here's what I found:
    Marion Barry (D-AR-1)
    John Boozman (R-AR-3)
    John Carter (R-TX-31)
    Mike Conaway (R-TX-11)
    Bud Cramer (D-AL-5)
    Phil Gingrey (R-GA-11)
    Katherine Harris (R-FL-13)
    Steve Israel (D-NY-2)
    Jack Kingston (R-GA-1)
    Mark Kirk (R-IL-10)
    John Linder (R-GA-7)
    Ed Markey (D-MA-7)
    Cathy McMorris (R-WA-5)
    Barack Obama (D-IL)
    Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ-6)
    Mike Pence (R-IN-6)
    George Radanovich (R-CA-19)
    Silvestre Reyes (D-TX-16)
    Tom Tancredo (R-CO-6)
    Lots of Republicans, and only one Senator. If you know of any more, drop me a line, and I'll put 'em up.

    eXTReMe Tracker