• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, June 16, 2006

    How dull am I?

    Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Things with work have been in flux (update next week), and that has been sucking up much of my energy. The one fun thing I did this week was see Spamalot.

    OMIGAWD was that outrageously hysterical, and I'm not even a huge Monty Python groupie (maybe a small fan, but definitely not groupie). If you like over-the-top humor, men dancing around in tights or riffs on Broadway shows... well, this is a must-see. The original cast with Tim Curry, Hank Azaria and David Hyde Pierce must have been a complete scream...! We saw the touring cast, but it was still chock-full of talent.

    More happy news for me is that next week I'm off to Arizona for five days. I've never been to Arizona, so this will be a bit of an adventure for me -- and fun. And I'm going to attend an event related to my former job, which also means I'll be seeing lots of folks I used to work with and that whole extended network of friends and colleagues -- but I won't have to work! I'll just be there to socialize and enjoy myself and blissfully, sleep late.

    Yay!

    eXTReMe Tracker