• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, May 05, 2006

    Well, hell...

    After checking my seat number, re-checking it, asking my friend to read it too and then crying uncontrollably for a few minutes... I can say it looks like I may actually become a lawyer after all.

    The verdict is in: unofficially, I PASSED THE MD BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So this is a WAHOO celebratory trip!!!!! The waves of relief may drown me.

    Thanks, all for the positive wishes and good vibes -- they really helped me get through the studying ordeal and the aftermath of waiting for the results.

    I cannot express how happy I am! I may fall over.


    P.S. I just did the math on the pass/fail rate as posted on the MD General Bar exam results website. 650 people sat. 287 failed, 363 passed. That's a passage rate of 56%. Yikes.

    That noise you just heard was me exhaling another sigh of relief...

    eXTReMe Tracker