• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    Heels again

    Still pooped from last night, feet still hurt. So tired that I forgot to check my B number this morning. Oh well. It wouldn't have been pretty, so maybe it's just as well.

    Today I have my interview with the investigator for my bar admission, which means I'm in a suit. Ugh. In reality, I think it will be less like a formal interview process and more like a 45 minute general conversation because there really isn't anything controversial or potentially red-flaggish in my background or on my application. I have heard from friends that if you've declared bankruptcy or been party to a law suit (and sometimes, a nasty divorce will do it), well, then expect to go through it all, all over again with the investigator. Another hurdle to jump through for the bar... Fun stuff! ::groan::

    Friday is the ethics course up in Balto. Still haven't figured out how I am going to get there. Train, but... I just don't know Balto well enough to know. Thank goodness for the internet. What a pain it would be to make travel plans the old-fashioned way.

    Now I have to try my best to jam my brain out of neutral and into at least first gear to try and get some work done.

    eXTReMe Tracker