• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 27, 2006

    I gotta get out more

    Or else watch where I'm walking.

    I have walked passed past this building more times than I can guess, but I never paid any attention to it or knew what it was. In fact, when I first saw the picture, I didn't even know the building was in DC.

    I can't imagine the countless gems in the city that I've casually ignored for the past... oh, my entire life. So, I've set myself the goal of actually seeing things in my neighborhood, my city. It's so easy to put on the urban shell of indifference, get lost in your thoughts and ignore anything which isn't demanding your attention -- especially the familiar -- without delving beyond the facade, so from now on, I am resolved to notice more than just the traffic!

    eXTReMe Tracker