• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    Catching up with me...

    Now that the crazy of finals and transitioning out of my old job is over and the anxiety of starting a new job is waning, I'm starting to remember that I did really crappy on my finals this semester -- and I'm starting to worry about my grades.

    GULP.

    At this point in my law school career, the reality is that my GPA isn't going to move too much either way unless I really bomb. So I shouldn't get my pants too much in a twist. But the flip side of this is that, at this point in my law school career, I shouldn't be bombing classes. I guess it's a pride thing.

    So, even though I know grades aren't due in until later this month, I am OBSESSIVELY checking for them every day. At least two or three times a day. I gotta wonder how healthy it is to let my compulsions completely override my rational processes.

    Watched pots = law school websites.

    eXTReMe Tracker