• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, August 05, 2004

    Multi-pronged strategery

    Forgot to mention the "Farrell factor". See the blog below to understand what I'm talking about.

    Curiously, if you type www.americacomingtogether.org in to a browser, you are automatically directed to the official website to re-elect W (and no, I won't give you the hypertext link to take you to that site 'cuz I don't want to give them the traffic). To learn more about ACT (America Coming Together), the anti-Bush, go to http://actforvictory.org (feel free to give this site traffic).

    I am very amused that the progressive left is FINALLY co-opting the right wing rhethoric. It doesn't quite make up for Bush stealing the Children's Defense Fund's Marian Wright Edelman's advocacy to leave no child behind, but it's a start -- and it's about time. I may not like the right wing rhethoric, but they are certainly smart in their strategery...

    eXTReMe Tracker