• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, July 08, 2004

    Appealing to the Google Gods

    In my ever-resourceful and completely frustrating attempts to meet interesting men (at least, interesting to me), I tried to invoke the powers of the pervasive panacea of people's perpetual problems... that is, I searched for the answer in the online oracle where most find gratification: Google.

    Yes, I googled for Mr. Right.

    And true to past performances and a stellar track-record, Google returned approximately 175,000 hits. Astounding and very promising! I can certainly say that I haven't been hit on by anything even approaching that number. I guess I have been missing, rather than hitting, the big picture, so I am going to put aside some time to explore those 175,000 hits. Most will be red herrings and other things which stink, but what my googled results tell me is that I need to think outside the box.

    After all, there are thousands and thousands of single women in DC looking for Mr. Right. I've always been good at getting what I want, once I know what that is, that is. It takes creativity, ingenuity, energy and strategery to track down the elusive and much sought-after quarry. I intend to succeed.

    Who says that intentions don't count for anything? 175,000 and counting...

    eXTReMe Tracker