• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, July 10, 2009

    Facebook

    Here's another reason for EMcPan not to join FB (if she hasn't already listed it): so you'll never have to be "friends" with your parents.

    My father recently joined and "friended" me.  Now, what the heck am I supposed to do with that?  First, I had no idea that he had the remotest clue what FB is.  Second, I don't necessarily want him knowing the stuff I post on FB.  I didn't tell him all of my shenanigans as a teenager, and I am not about to begin doing that now.

    But I guess I am.  Because, really, if a parent "friends" you, then you sorta, kinda have to accept (unless they have a bad enough memory that they'll forget about it).  I mean, I don't want to have my allowance garnished or be grounded or anything...

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker