• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, November 04, 2008

    Wow.

    I may cry. This is huge. The news coverage is calling the presidential race for Obama.

    And it's not even midnight.

    All of the votes aren't in yet, but the McCain folks can't even envision a scenario where he could win.

    Holy shit.

    Holy shit.

    Holy shit.

    Soon I will be able to say, "That's my president. I am proud to have voted for him."

    "President-elect Obama" sounds fantastic.

    UPDATE: I was very impressed by McCain's concession speech (although kinda surprised that he conceded before all the polls were even closed). When McCain is guided by his integrity, rather than his ambitions or politics, he really is very impressive.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker