• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Sounds familiar

    Got this link from Kady in a comment about my post-election post.

    Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

    We weren't Obamanics, but I have to admit that this isn't too far from the truth. Don't get me wrong, we were glued to the returns for the presidential race, but we were also very interested in Hill races. Because SM works for a Member of Congress, he had a spreadsheet following all of the House races to see how many seats the Ds would pick up. He had predicted 22 and was mildly bummed that he wasn't right (although he still could be because there are still five not yet decided). We also wanted 58 Ds in the Senate.

    So yeah, now we need something to fill the hours we used to spend poll-watching, race-analyzing and political blog-reading. So far, The West Wing has worked out nicely.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker