• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, July 26, 2008

    Props to Macy's for their cultural literacy

    Macy's sent me a bunch of 10% off coupons to use for items off of our registry. Here's what the coupons say:

    "Someone you know is getting married on 8.08.08, the luckiest day of the year according to Chinese numerology. For centuries, it has been believed the number eight brings good fortune, wealth and prosperity.

    And you're lucky too! We're offering you a very special 10% discount to use when shopping the couple's gift registry. Present this card to the Registry Consultant in-store at the time of purchase and enjoy the passing of good luck."

    I have to say that I was impressed. Props to Macy's for their cultural literacy.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker