• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, January 03, 2008

    IA

    Today at work, a colleague asked me what I thought the outcome of the Iowa caucuses would be. I said I thought it would be Obama, Clinton and Edwards with Edwards doing better than expected. On the Republican side, I expected Huckabee to win with Romney second and McCain third. Guiliani and Thompson didn't even enter my mind.

    Looks like I wasn't too far off.

    But what I'd really love to see is a Ron Paul/Lyndon LaRouche ticket. Yeah, I know one is a whack-o pseudo-Republican and one is a whack-o pseudo-Democrat, but they both have that whack-o thing in common. That, and their almost cult-like followings. Might make for a powerhouse ticket.

    (Yes, I am kidding about the Paul/LaRouche thing.)

    Hmm, I wonder if there is anyone out there named Paul LaRouche? Turns out there is... The most unfortunate names I've found out there recently belong to Alfonso and Alvaro Queda and Alex Kayda -- yes, that would be Al Queda/Kayda. Rough time to have that name. See how my brain works? In tangents. With a stream of consciousness. Can you keep up? Poor SM. He rarely can.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker