• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, July 23, 2007

    GOOD LUCK to those of you sidling up to the bar in the next few days

    I remember the day I left my house to drive up to the bar exam testing site. All I wanted to do was puke. I'm sure you recognize that feeling.

    Well, with the calm of hindsight, I can say that the bar itself was a grueling exercise of stamina, but the anticipation of it was much worse than the beast itself.

    So, good luck everyone who is heading out today for the long haul of the next few days. I'm sending folks my extra brain power, positive mental vibes and good wishes for a quiet seat-mate and a strong bladder.

    Don't let the jerk who finishes 20 minutes early and walks noisily out of the testing center throw you off your game (in my case, she was a Yalie with humongous clunky shoes). Hang in there.

    Sunshine and happy things are waiting for you on the other side of the misery!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker