• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, July 11, 2007

    Acceptance, respect, tolerance and fairness

    I try like hell to practice acceptance and respect for others. And where I can't do that, I try at least to be tolerant and fair. And keep my opinions to myself.

    But, here I can't. File this under WTF!?!

    I will never understand how people think like that. I will never understand why people spew that kind of bile. I will never understand people who substitute religious teachings for moral introspection -- or any part of the universe that embraces people who use God to condemn others.

    There are so many things that I will never understand. And I refuse to try.

    I guess I'm just unaccepting, disrespectful, intolerant, bigoted and loud that way.

    So be it.

    UPDATE: Looks like someone went in and edited the text defining homosexuality on Conservapedia. For those of you who didn't see it, check out this video from The Daily Show.



    It's kinda funny.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker