• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, June 05, 2007

    Okay, so I lied

    Carlos is only NOW as I write this (rather than earlier this week) getting his crap tools out of the basement. Delays, delays and more delays. I understand it's a pain in the ass to clean up and a schlep to come here, but I want some closure on this little big project. I want the finale. I want my house to myself!

    Ya' know, so I can walk around nekid.

    Okay, maybe not for that, but because having the intrusion of his stuff downstairs prevents us from unpacking upstairs (putting clothes in those closets that he just built). And I want to settle into my new old house.

    I hope he gets it all out tonight. But he's already told us he needs to come back tomorrow to patch something.

    Kudos for the excellence in craftsmanship and quality work. Boos for how long it took.

    I'd still recommend him though. And I'll call him again for the next job. But I gotta unpack first.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker