• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, May 14, 2007

    Daddy bought me new wheels!

    It's bright and shiny and red and pretty and spiffy -- and I hope I never have to use it.

    Dad bought SM and I this for a housewarming present. Ain't she purty?

    SM has already broken it in, sorta. Well, actually barely. He started to mow the lawn, but there wasn't enough gas in the tank to get through more than 2/3rds of the front. So our lawn has a punk 'do -- buzzed on one side and long and spikey on the other.

    Thanks for a great present Dad! (I was trying to convince him that a really, REALLY great present would have been the lawn mower and actually mowing the lawn for us while we were at work. He didn't buy it. He only bought the lawnmower, but not my snow job...)

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker