• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, May 12, 2007

    America's Next What?

    Top Model, or so they say.

    I have come clean in this blog and admitted my secret, that I watch America's Next Top Model. No different this year. I'm watching again. In the past, in fact, I have predicted the winner from early on in the season.

    This cycle, however, I wasn't so impressed with the women who made the final 13, but nevertheless, I do tune in every week. What's different this year is that I had no idea who would win and everytime I liked someone, she would get voted off.

    I thought Samantha was adorable and kind of exotic-looking. She was gone early on.

    On the other hand, I though Jaslene was too masculine-looking and skinny (can a model be too skinny? I argue definitely). But she's still around.

    Then I liked Brittany, but she turned out to be a whiner who was full of excuses. Poof. Gone.

    I thought Renee was gorgeous, but hse photographed awfully old for being 20. And it turned out that she was an expert manipulator. Guess what? She's still there.

    So, now that they are down to the top 3. Two of the girls that I didn't think would make it: Jaslene and Renee. I guess the fact that they grabbed my attention, albeit negatively, early-on suggests that they had something. The third finalist is Natasha, the Russian mom.

    All three of them take gorgeous pictures. I'm sure that all of them could be successful, but I'm making my prediction that Natasha will win. Or Renee.

    Okay, okay. I guess I don't know. Natasha. I think she'll win. But I'd be okay if Renee won too. How cool would it be if a mom won? I just can't see Jaslene as a top model.

    Okay, Natasha. I pick Natasha. Or Renee.

    We'll see next week.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker